On one side of the Museum of Fine Arts is a small garden in which the main elements are citrus and water is located; It was conducted in 1952 and remembers the small gardens and private patios Valencians. It is accessed through the ancient cover of the Collegiate Church of St. Bartholomew (pictured).

This room, known from ancient times as "the Palm Grove", has four tall, thin columns. It is accessed by a pointed doorway flanked by two pointed windows. It has 12 meters on each side and light enters through five long windows. The complex is surrounded by a stone bench that was rebuilt in the 50s of the 20th century. It brought together the ancient religious community for decisions or acts of particular relevance such as taking habits. In the tomb attached to the wall rest the remains of the II and III lord of Bétera (Ramón Boil, father and son). The first (Ramon Boil Dies) was called "The Old Governor".

This square took this name by the naked child of the source, its dark color, being made of cast iron sculpture. The source of the Negrito, 1850, was the first public drinking fountain installed in Valencia.

In the installation of drinking water in Valencia, it is noteworthy to Canon Mariano Liñán, Professor of History and Arab Language at the University of Valencia, who died in 1844. Linan bequeathed part of his property (55,000 hard) for this purpose .

1882 will be covered in this cloister and refectory are conditioned and the chapter for the new museum functions and School of Fine Arts. And since 1994, divisions and Gothic cloister cover will be removed, thus recovering the original architecture.

In section VI the vegetation zone is combined with sport; having five soccer fields, a baseball field and a skating rink.

The building on the right is the palace of Pineda, the eighteenth century. For much of the twentieth century was Marist College and then ladies residence, leaving empty the late 70s was restored in 1992 and today is headquarters of the International University Menendez Pelayo.

The monument in the heart of the square is dedicated to the painter Joan de Joanes.

The current gardens feature over 100 different species of trees and many shrubs. The vegetation is notable for its variety, with specimens of great size and age, although it can be said that dominate copies of Mediterranean forest and riparian forest.

© 2021 | EverythingValencia. Diseño web: Xinxeta
Address
Los Olivos Lima - Peru
Phone
51 000-0000
Mail
info@localhost.xyz
Horary
Mon - Sat 9am to 8pm