Published Date

Found here named for the convent and the church of Carmen (Carmelite footwear). When installed the Museum of Painting, after the seizure of the nineteenth century, it was called for a while Museum Square.

In the garden to the right of the Carmelite church was located the palace of the Aguilar, Gothic, also called the Barons of Alacuás and was demolished in 1946. In this garden is the call source of Children, Mariano Benlliure.


€1.00