The Alameda is already mentioned in writings of 1530 as a place for walking and jogging, then called El Prado. In the years 1643-1645 Rodrigo Ponce de Leon, viceroy of Valencia, sends planting two rows of poplars, because it was called Alameda.

The Fountain of the Four Seasons, image, dating from 1861. Previously he had been in the Garden of Pontons canon in Patraix.

This building was built on a provisional basis, for the Regional Exhibition of 1909. It was retained after serving for various activities: from 1966 to 1979 was School of Architecture. It was restored in 2003.

Neogothic, it has obvious references to the Lonja, Serranos Towers and the Miguelete.

© 2020 | EverythingValencia. Diseño web: Xinxeta
Address
Los Olivos Lima - Peru
Phone
51 000-0000
Mail
info@localhost.xyz
Horary
Mon - Sat 9am to 8pm