In the middle of the seventeenth century, Diego Martínez Ponce de Urrana built the Chapel of Communion, which José Vergara will decorate, between the years 1779-1784, with some frescoes.

The part of the head of the church overlooks the Market Square. This part was treated as one more facade and was built from 1700 to 1713. It has a terrace under which the so-called Covetes de Sant Joan (Covachas de San Juan) were located, which are semi-basements where small shops were located and that they are currently bricked up.