The monastery consists of two cloisters and a church. The south cloister (in the photo), inspired by Escuralia, was completed in 1607.

The north cloister began to be built on top of an older one, in 1756, and its works were interrupted as of 1802. Later, to be used as a prison, walls, cells and vaults were demolished; in its place two pavilions were built.