On this street there are three emblematic buildings Valencia: North Station, the Bullring and the Luis Vives Institute.
The Luis Vives Institute dates back to 1562, although most of what remains and belongs to the eighteenth century. He was originally called San Pablo College and was a school in the Society of Jesus. In 1859 it was renamed Luis Vives Institute and in 1978 suffered an unfortunate restoration. He studied in the Valencian writer Max Aub.