In 1854 he moved the House of the City, from the garden of the Generalitat, to its present location in the Town Hall Square. The building that houses is the former House of Education (S. XVIII).
In 1906 some important reforms that would not end until the late 30s of the twentieth century, highlighting her new facade with its clock tower 50 m start. tall, Carlos Carbonell and Francisco Mora. Inside are marble staircase, the ballroom (called glass), the Pompeian room and fireplace room (mayor's office).