In this square are the palace (former monastery) and the church called the Temple.

Although the land on which they sit belongs, since the beginning of the 14th century, to the Order of Montesa, it continued to retain the name of the Temple. Indeed, in 1317 the Order of Montesa inherited the monastery and the church when the Order of the Temple was dissolved.