This pedestrian street, formerly led to the Ruzafa gate of the medieval wall. On the street was the Trianón Palace or Lyric Theater, designed by Javier Goerlich and inaugurated in 1914. It was demolished in 1950.

On the east side of the street were the hospital d'En Bou (14th century), the San Fulgencio school (16th century) and the Santa Clara convent (17th century). On the west side there was also the hospice of Montserrat (16th century). All these buildings disappeared after the urban reforms carried out between the 19th and 20th centuries.